alright lobster, you have your wish. the bastard will work your eight random facts from parts western. apparently it works like this. i give your asses eight random facts about the bastard and then see about making sure 8 of my minions write about 8 random things about themselves. allthough i was going to rock it on over to jimmy3000 but apparently, he did his own version that should be essential reading but, i have to say "CURSES 3K! FUCKING CURSES!!!!!!"
1) if i had it all to do over again, i would have listened to something else other than heavy metal in high school. not that i would have gone out like the reprobates that i hung out with in high school (i'm talking about the metal guys who went guido to get chicks, not you johnny long hair). i'm not saying that i wouldn't have listened to metal in high school (cause that mastadon show was the bomb) but, i would have been more well rounded. i missed out on a lot of great acts in those days and that shit ain't gonna come back.
2) this doesn't really count. it's more of a reaction to lobster's meme post. that while his ven diagram is in his family crest,that due to the bastard being in fact "fly", this is why i'm hot. however, the bastard's family motto means stopped but not dead. i don't know what the hell that means but after hitting a tree face on and breaking my nose, i ain't dead so put that in your pipe and smoke it shiteyes.
3) the boy is coming home with me tonight and i am nervous as hell as to whether i'll be a decent father again. he deserves the best quite frankly and i'd like him to have it.
4) i have a disease. it's the family's disease. it's called procrastination. i'd have a motorcycle license now if i didn't procrastinate. then again, if i didn't procrastinate, i'd also own a kayak and live in lee, massachusetts so, maybe it ain's so bad. which reminds me, i have to book a photoshoot when i get back to the office that i should have booked before i left.
5) i actually miss drinking with scoop. i get text messages from her randomly but, it ain't the same as drinking 6 duke-o-ritas and blabbing about people we hate. come home, my lady's magazine still needs a managing editor.
6) i got a really strong worded email from one of my relatives the other day about not replying to his emails (mostly forwards). i actually see it as the cry for help that it is. i meant that dinner invite. the chairman means it too.
7) the bastard is very new york centric. never in a million years did i ever expect the second city i would know and love almost as much as my hometown would EVER be...las vegas. orlando however can eat a dick.
8) i roll to the right but, i'm for a woman's right to choose. i'm also for gay marriage, go figure. i also think that the religious right is fucking up my party. it makes it very difficult to explain a complex list of political positions. it's complicated.
yeah i know it's 8 and all but, 9) while the bastard feels right in the head now, the old man was right, i should have seen a shrink last year. way too much drinking happened in 2006. okay and since most of the people i'd like to see answer this crap either don't have blogs, put it in the comments window you jerkfaced jerks.
scoop (allthough i am due for my yearly three yes/no questions)
the chairman (mo money, mo problems)
johnny long hair
annie, daughter of mawg
ok, there you have it. digest my dears. digest. more on my misadventures in the southwest later.