Thursday, June 11, 2009

the bastard does memes again


left hand rob tagged the bastard in a meme that he got tagged in on facebook and took it to his blog. and since he tagged me on his blog, i'm doing it on my blog.

in all actuality, i've been going for a little bit and now that the bastard is drained of all his creativity, i'm gonna answers some questions for the studio audience

If I tag you it means I want to know yours. Copy and paste this note into your blog/facebook notes, delete my answers and fill yours in. Tag me back and anyone else whose "firsts" you want to know about...

1. What was your FIRST job?
newspaper route for the daily news. hated it. also, got into a fight with my older brother over it.

2. What was your FIRST car?
1978 fird fairmont that i hydroplaned 11 month's later on the southern state parkway

3. Who was your FIRST prom date?
regina was. following year i went to my friend susan's prom as her date.

4. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
i have no idea whatever happened to sally.

5. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
a sip from my dad's bottle of schmidts. or was it rheingold.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
i haven't been texted all day :-(

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
blackie lawless from w.a.s.p. because i went to sleep with "i wanna be somebody" in my head and it won't go away

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
mrs mallon. apparently she taught me her name ;-)

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
houston texas with my mom in 1987. i made sure to play "aces high" on my walkman on takeoff and my mom nearly broke my wrist from the fear of flying. wrist damage aside, it was the coolest shit ever.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
i think it might be robbo and yes. unless it was tommy and in that case, yes on facebook. the gin has made my memory spotty.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
alan's house. we played telengard on his commodore 64 the next day and he called his dad "fat nose."

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
my ladyfriend. she told me good morning or asked me if i heard something on the news to which i replied, "no"

13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
rolled out of bed and replied, "no". did you fucking DOZE?

14. FIRST tattoo?
after crashing the bike, i lost my cross. now i'm not religious but i had it since i was 16. i wanted to get it done on my arm but, i haven't had the time to. life moves quickly. and after i turned 39 last friday, my parents replaced it. i think i'm still gonna commerate the crash and the loss

15. FIRST piercing?
nah. never had the urge

16. FIRST foreign country you've went to?
england. went in 1997. it was a good trip. i saw stonehenge and a bunch of other stuff.

17. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
too funny, we were discussing this over lunch. i saw dumbo in a theatre in bellerose, ny. the first movie i remember liking was in the summer of 1977 when i saw star wars.

18. When was your FIRST detention?
i think i had to go once and it was in the 10th or 11th grade. i got away with alot and my mother worked at my school.

19. Who was your FIRST roommate?
the nice lady was. unless you want to count my older brother who i lived in the same room with in 1973-75

20. If you had one wish?
i'd wish i didn't take the bike home that night. what was going to save me 2 hours of sleep cost me my favorite thing in the world and lost me 8 hours of sleep and a work day and a cross i had for 23 years.

21. Did you marry the FIRST person you asked to marry?
yes, so did the second person i asked

22. What was the FIRST sport that you were involved in?
baseball

23. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took?
recorder lessons in 4th grade.

24. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home?
plant my gear in my area and maybe start dinner. i ain't all that exciting you know

the bastard won't tag too many. i know the mofo is hitting the road and maybe the jodi can throw down. maybe jimmy 3000 but he doesn't blog so much anymore.

—the bastard

2 comments:

Rob S. said...

Thanks for playin', bastard!

bastard central said...

the bastard don't play at life