Friday, September 01, 2006

I've got mail

The bastard sent his package for me. It should be some copies of the Showtime Original series, "Weeds." I've heard good things about and wanted to check it out anyway because it stars Mary Louise Parker in it, who, if there was truly a god would be my wife, or at least on the short list.

The bastard also found it necessary to send along with the DVDs, this:


and this:


I'm sending it right back to him cause he didn't call no backsies.

No Backsies.

Circle, circle, dot, dot--beeotch!

mo

3 comments:

bastard central said...

eat it, jerkface!

Anonymous said...

You know, just enjoy the greatness of my mind, after seeing the contents of the package I came up with the circle, circle thing first. The whole thing is filler just to get to that line. I'm proud of it, I think it's my best work thus far on this blog. I don't know if that's saying a lot.

By the way, two episodes in and Weeds maybe the greatest show since Homicide. Now, that is saying a lot.

bastard central said...

well you know how it is when you know you just have to get the bear