Wednesday, August 15, 2012

the bucket list…

the bastard and his brothers aren't super close.

it's a personal lament really.

but I know my mother shares this lament.

but I'll never see how humping out to various and sundry family dinners will make for a good bonding experience.

at the end of the day…

one of us gets back into their cars and drives home and we go back to our problems.

problems, by the by are subjective.

the elders problems that shall not be discussed are extremely important to the elder.

the mofo's problems are his and by and large are 2500 miles away from other brothers problems

the bastard's problems are equally important to the bastard.

like when am I gonna get fired.

what if they stop making whiskey.

what if I never get another bike again and have to drive in a cage for the rest of my life.

this shit is serious.

but I had a thought one night while watching the darjeeling limited.

so this is on my bucket list.

I want to go on a road trip with my brothers.

I ran this past the mofo stating that riding the rails through the Kashmir is by and large undoable for the three of us but this must be done.

his solution was a more domestic one which the bastard was receptive to.

new york… to Memphis… to Nashville ( unless nashville is first)… to Kansas city… to Chicago… to the four winds.

perhaps one day.

—the bastard


No comments: