Monday, November 12, 2012

and the heisman trophy goes to…

protip: get the fuck out of the way!

you know…

the bastard. had NO intentions of making the 5:51…

he popped out of the too park headed west and it was dick after dick…

tourist after tourist…

oh hey, I want to take a picture of one penn plaza engulfed in flesh eating fog.

move dick move…

slide to the right…

slide to the left…

to the left… to the left…

Onward we go on the PM barrel westward to this Long Island railroad…

evil bitch goddess I am saddled with until the lights come back on in the liquid city…

I fly straight true toward its stupid entitled suburban maw…

bound for the 6:08…

meatloaf may have been the great motivator

but ho, it's eluviete pouring it on…

and the bastard is here with two minutes to spare…

not by design but by sheer force of will…

I swore to myself I'd never miss this shit when I went back to my life in 2006…

but I never counted on getting my sea legs back for this metal barge to hell.

today's deep cut is everything the same as it never was by eluviete…

and now my playlist mocks me…

full steam ahead…

straight to hell and parts east of it…

yippy kay ay jerks

—the bastard


No comments: