Tuesday, January 29, 2013

god is in his heaven and the bastard is on his earth and all is right with the world…



last week...

 or is it two weeks now, the bastard was talking with the singing copy chief about the past and since we were at the shot show…

and the toddler is rooting about somewhere around there that perhaps we'd run into him.

"I love to run into him, see how he's doing", she exclaimed.

"i wouldn't.", putting the kibosh on this line of conversation.

I mean, I don't wish the man ill…

okay, I do…

I'm a petty man.

petty is what I've got and if the toddler never makes it to the gates of the walled city that we are…

I'm a happier man for it.

the year he put me through, still resounds in me and I don't think I'll ever get around to feeling right about things again.

I know I never sleep right unless I have some help.

but I did get some recently at the show in the form of news.

a friend of mine ran into him at a function who knows him and knows where's he landed and told me

"he's doing great. says everything is awesome and super angine. which is a lie. he hates the man he works for and that is his lot for now."

and with that, the bastard felt a little better because someone is making it suck for him somewhere in the world…

and that's real good to me…

because I'm petty.

perhaps I'll talk about the other characters who made my 2010-2011 suck a lot and how their doing since we've parted company.

that makes me feel good too.

—the bastard

No comments: