Saturday, February 01, 2014

the bastard had no clue how much he's missed his parklife




Confidence is a preference for the habitual voyeur of what is known as (parklife)

And morning soup can be avoided if you take a route straight through what I get up when I want except on Wednesdays when I get rudely awakened by the dustmen
(Parklife)

I put my trousers on, have a cup of tea and I think about leaving the house (parklife)

I feed the pigeons I sometimes feed the sparrows too it gives me a sense of enormous well
Being (parklife)

And then I'm happy for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge there will always be a bit
Of my heart devoted to it (parklife)

it ain't everyday that it hits 50 degrees in the liquid city in January…

so girlfriend and I hopped on scooters and headed to the park down the block…

I miss fresh air…

after a week in Vegas followed by two weeks of hitting it hard while understaffed…

it's good to get your ass outside. 

so I did. 

—the bastard

No comments: