Friday, June 02, 2006

...on walkabout

so first off, the bastard has to say that it is frikkin sticky out. it ain't hot or anything, just thick. pea soup thick. i am going to be drinking water like a bloody fish this weekend due to the amount of humidity i will have to endure in the woods. yes that's right true believers, the bastard is going for a walk in the woods. come this afternoon, ther bastard will be on the road with jonny airplanes and the cast of regulars for some camping. i'll take some pictures and maybe kill some people but most of all i will sleep in humidity. why would i put myself through this kind of suffering even though i don't do the heat well? is it some kind of masochistic catholic penitent flaggellation? no my dear, it's because of the love. i love the woods, even when it's crappy out. in the meantime, here is a panarama of the heads in the african wing (excluding of course the bear skull) of the killing stuff monthly offices. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

—the bastard

No comments: