Sunday, February 05, 2012

knights of the rails… Super Bowl edition

…or the bastard likes to make his life difficult.

the bastard doesn't even LIKE. football.

but here he is taking mass transit to the QV mob really for three reasons.

I like seeing my friends on these kinds of occasions. I basically live in an ivory tower that overlooks the east river and everyone else I know lives in suburbia or in the Brooklyn/Manhattan conglerate and as the 'shit new Yorkers from oklasota say', 'I don't go to queens'.

secondly, I hate driving on Super Bowl Sunday. after thanksgiving, it's the drinkiest drunk driving holiday on the calendar. but it's more than that. the bastard hates to drive actually. since I lost the bike, I find driving to be a drudgerous bore and parking is a nightmare in the liquid city on Sunday nights. so there you go.

thirdly, the bastard likes a challenge. it's fun to dare the system to fuck up my day. funny thing is, the system always bellies up to the bar and gives it it's best shot. so we'll see how this goes.

Geronimo shiteyes.

—the bastard


No comments: