Tuesday, May 21, 2013

long way round…


the bastard has been working on his new policy…

while always working in my 'not dying' policy…

I'm working diligently on my 'not killing' policy. 

and by 'not killing'…

I mean you. 

yeah you. 

so I go out of my way to sit out back when there are bros on the back porch…

so I can learn to deal with the mating call of the bro. 

and when the subway goes to hell…

I just try to execute plan b without executing you. 

case…

meet…

point. 

ok shiteyes: it's a well known fact that if there is a sick passenger blocking train traffic in both directions it means someone fell on the tracks…

or…

that there is a Sasquatch menacing people at queensborough plaza. 

so I take the 6 to the E knowing full well that the 7 will run by the time I've gotten to the Citicorp building. 

and true to form…

that is precisely what happened. 

and no one died. 

mostly because I assume the Sasquatch at queensborough plaza was contained before he/she could hurt anyone (it's a fact: sasquatches are he/she's; look it up) but more importantly because I didn't kill you. 

I took my time and mosied my way home. 

your welcome. 

now if only 9:00 could arrive soon enough so the kind folks at he bar could get that caterwauling bitch off the back porch, Long Island city will once again be safe for humans

—the bastard

No comments: