Wednesday, December 04, 2013

i'm feeling low… I talked to god in a phonebox on my way home


there was a time in my life in which banging out 20 pages…

sitting in two meetings… 

publishing two magazines to the iPad…

and being understaffed was easy peasy. 

but, it's notsomuch with all of that. 

and the big game hasn't even started yet. 

then again I've already thrown down a good chunk of that in my down time. 

what's that? 

down time?

well shiteyes… downtime is the time I spend playing catch up. 

heads down…

nose to the grind stone…

yeah… publishing… yeah

—the bastard

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're funny. You know where Vaudeville is? You should apply.

No, seriously, folks...
as I stand-up here on the Great Stage of our finite existence...
STOP looking at the whorizontal, my bastard bro; lookit the Vertical...

trustNjesus, brudda,
and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven.
God bless your indelible soul.

You may wonder why Im called the kold_kadavr. I have actually seen Seventh-Heaven in an NDE...

So, dont be pissed anymoe, dood.
Rejoice.
Jesus croaked for U.S.
That should make us happy we can receive Seventh-Heaven.
Cya soon...